« Home | Fatwa on fatwa » | Branson's billions » | Jackass Number 2 » | India really is on the other side » | No civil war in Iraq » | Akhmad Makhmoudinejad has US media tripping » | UN General Assembly hots up » | Finding my way around » | Getting rid of Bush » | Terrified Sockets »

Finding my way around - Using Google earth

Earlier, I mentioned how I used mapquest.com, wikimapia.org and a paper map to find my way around in the US. Well, after a really long time, I reinstalled Google Earth and tried to find my way to JFK using it.

It blew my mind. When you can see driving directions like this, you hardly need anything else. I can actually see how a road and the signs/landmarks on it look like, and that's a big help when you're trying to watch out for that sharp left turn on Exit 41!

Labels: ,

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ???/Japanese ???/Korean ??(??)/Chinese Simplified

Current location on wikimapia
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates &